Thursday, January 17, 2013

The Road isn't Straight


The world is so wide, the sky is so blue, and the ocean is so deep. Maybe now we can walk together, describing things that we see, the albatross dive into the water or the flying fish jump out towards the sky. Maybe now our path is the same, see the same rock, step the same dirt, and fall into the same hole. Maybe now we laugh together, we stand together, and we step forward together. But no road that is perfectly straight, and no one that is perfectly same, and when the time comes, you go east when I decide to go west, the last word we say will be carved deep, inside our heart and memory.
                I don’t know, it’s just me and you are you, not any other else. Maybe you didn’t feel the same, maybe you found the things that make you happier, and maybe I’m not really special in your life. It’s not a problem because that’s what I am, and whatever you think about me, you’re always my best friend, and everyone is my best friend.
                But look at the reality. When I met the old friend of mine, they’re the one who remember me, even my name, and I don’t even remember his or her name. What am I now? I feel so regret and all things I want is just to say sorry to you all, because of myself that is being socially passive, and not really fun guy, and then I would like to say thank you, for coming into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment