Saturday, January 19, 2013

Farewell to Reality

Today, I’m here to try new things in my life. That’s just me writing.
Life could be very hard and absolutely unpredictable. Everything comes and goes, especially something that you want to stay in your life. And that’s it, the life that you should live to protect everything you want to be always in your side.
I’m a person who believes that anything happens to me is just the reflection of what I did and what I have done. It ends me with a conclusion that if anything that happens to me, bad or good, don’t blame to anyone except myself. Because this life is a mirror, and Newton was right, if you do good things, you will get good things, and if you do bad things, mirror couldn’t reflect anything else.
And then today, I’m here to try new things, I’m here to start writing; I’m here to try avoid one things that always blind me from everything. Because with writing, I can throw anything out from my imagination. Because in there, there’s something that I’ve been looking for, a way, a door, where I could be a unicorn, and then I can say something that I always wanted to say “Goodbye, Real world “.

No comments:

Post a Comment