Sunday, January 13, 2013

Loop de Fruit


              It’s fruity, and it loops, recently I figured out what FL abbreviation is from.  The Fruity Loop it is, not really important, heh, but yeah, this is one of my hobby, composing things into a sequence of sound that nice for your ears and mind (I hope so). But I’m just a super newbie in this kind of world, I just understand how the whole system works in FL Studio, using the available plugin preset in the browser, build up the melodies, and put them into playlist. And plus, I’m not talented or skilled in music, I just really like doing that kind of things, and also that’s one of my dream to make music, and become a musician.
                I know that making music isn’t easy. For me, creating harmony is the hardest part. The harmony I mean is when we connecting every melodies so it can build up a good music. Also another part like searching for great and catchy tunes and using the synthesizer are still hard for me. I said that I’m still newbie. But I have succeeded making one music, just a 50 seconds music sample, not really great at all.
                Here is it
               Key - Fruity Viability
                Do you think I could be a musician? Yes or no, or anything, it doesn’t matter, I’m here very happy doing this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment