Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Candlelight Spectrums

                Maybe my school isn’t the best, maybe my school isn’t really great, although my school is different with usual public school in Indonesia, but this place is something that I always wanted to be there.
                My school is the only public school that uses name of a hero instead of number just like another public school in the whole country. And this school has dormitories, so this is where I live now. Maybe I can say this place is the less wanted by many student, the lazy one, like me. Because it has three curriculum, the three years national curriculum become one year in the first year, that become the hardest year, and there are also Cambridge curriculum and Olympiad curriculum, in the second year, and completed by being drilled for National Test by the teacher in the third year. But I have a reason why some word is written here.
                I’m not only one, I mean literally but not so literally, or whatever because I don’t how can I describe it, I’m five, i have separated five group of personalities that I pretend them as my imaginary friend. Every imaginary friend represents one of my bad and my good side of myself. And the lazy one but optimist was conquering my soul before I came to this school. I was very lazy at that time
                I came to this school because the test was earlier than another school and I’ve already accepted there because my diligent but pessimism friend in me was in its peak. And then I was very lazy to pick another school test because I think I can study for national test and play the whole two-month holiday after that instead picking up a test for searching a new school. I was thinking that I would be regretting because the reality of this school was so hard, but then I found something that make me see something behind that reality.
                In the two-month holiday, I found something that really changed my perspective of life. And then I saw my school differently. This place is the best for me to study because it feels different when I study in my house, and this place is full of people that want to study. And that makes my lazy side died, although not completely, and makes any other good side alive. And that time I just realized, I’m still a little candlelight, I can’t shine so bright in this world, but I can see myself gleaming a small color spectrum on the wall, that tells me that I could be a rainbow, that is very bright, even brighter than a shooting star, and someday, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment